Chlorine bleach and a citrus cleaning solution, containing citrus acid, mixed together and gave off a vapor inside Sun Valley Foods on the 2100 block of Leckie Place.
Roughly 80 people were evacuated from Sun Valley Foods along with all building West of Dilworth.
3 people were transported to Kelowna General Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
People that came in contact with the vapor experienced a rash or burning sensation.
Fire crews are working to contain the fumes before ventilation can begin.
Pictures of the scene can be views at the AM1150 facebook page.